PADI Enriched Air Diver Course Details
Welcome to one of PADI’s most popular specialties – the PADI Enriched Air Diver course. Diving with enriched air nitrox lets you safely extend your no stop time beyond the no decompression limits for air. Diving with enriched air means more time underwater – but you need to be certified as an Enriched Air Diver to get enriched air fills.
Whether you’re into underwater photography or wreck diving, on vacation in some tropical paradise or just out for a leisurely day of diving at your local dive site, the PADI Enriched Air Diver course helps you get more out of diving by giving you more time underwater.
Enriched air diver course doesn't include open water dives
After finishing your independent study, you'll learn how to analyze a tank, fill out an enriched air log, and set your dive computer for nitrox. There are two optional dives.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization).
- Learn to analyze cylinder contents.
- Plan enriched air dives using tables and dive computers.
- Safely increase your no stop time.
- Certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating
Please note that all our dives and courses are booked and paid in advanced or through kosdivers.com or at our dive shop a day or more before the scheduled day.