As a Kos Divers Divemaster intern, not only will you learn to Scuba Dive but you will train to become a Professional PADI Divemaster during our comprehensive 4 month programme here on the beautiful island of Kos, in the Aegean Sea, Greece. (The program can be shortened if you require). Once qualified as a Divemaster you will be eligible to assist instructors with student training, conduct open ocean dive tours for certified divers and assist with the day to day operation of a functional dive operation.
We believe the Kos Divers Dive Master Internship
is the most comprehensive and complete package available in Greece
This is a professional internationally recognized rating and your first step to a successful and rewarding diving career with PADI as well as your "passport" to a life of travel and adventure in the world's oceans. We like to think being Divemaster intern, also makes you part of the Kos Divers family. We are all English speaking, however all your study materials are available in a language of your choise.
At a glance our Divemaster internship includes
- All dive courses
- Full set of scuba diving equipment
- 4 months accommodation
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Free Wi-Fi access
- All student manuals to Dive Master rating
- All Fees to PADI
- Minimum of 60 dives
- Diving resume / Finding your first job!
- Transfer from Kos Airport
- Adventure of a life time
To enroll in our PADI Divemaster internship is simple, please check the chart below for your personal requirements, if you don't see a combination that suits you, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to build your own custom internship.
|Certification Level||Duration||Option 1||Option 2|
|Non Diver||4 months||5530€||4530€|
|Open Water Certified||4 months||5080€||4080€|
|Advanced Diver||4 months||4780€||3780€|
|Rescue Diver||3 months||3900€||2900€|
Certification level when arriving at Kos Divers
- Option 1: All inclusive (training, accommodation, standard equipment package)
- Option 2: Equipment not required ( bring your own )
What can PADI Divemasters do?
- Work at local dive centers, on live-aboard dive boats, yachts and at exotic resort locations
- Assist PADI Instructors with students
- Lead PADI Scuba Divers on guided dive tours
- Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers
- Teach PADI Discover Snorkeling programs
- Conduct PADI Scuba Review programs for certified divers
- Lead certified divers on Discover Scuba Diver trips (after successful completion of DSD training.)
- Teach Emergency First Response programs after successful completion of an Emergency First Response Instructor course
- Staff dive shop; sign up clients for activities and assist with their retail purchases
- Assist with maintenance, preparation & end of day shut down activities
- Learn to fill dive tanks and maintain compressors, mix Nitrox (we have a certification available in this) and inspect/clean tanks
- Help gearing up customers with diving equipment
- Keep dive shop and equipment clean
- Assist our staff with divers, students and other Interns in their programs
- Help with the overall customer flow and safety of guest divers
- Dive daily (usually once sometimes more)
- Practice diving equipment maintance and service!
- Spend time on a beautiful island of Kos in Greece!