- There are NO BOAT DIVES. All dives are from the shore.
- To take advantage of all online special offers, booking must be made a minimum of 5 days before your first diving day otherwise you should pick the local price. If you book online with the wrong price, you should pay the diferrence locally at the dive shop or change the selected date but no refund.
Ask for availability before any online booking!
- There is no discount if you choose to use your own equipment. (Our prices include a full set of diving equipment*)
- If you choose to dive with your own equipment it must meet current PADI configuration standards and be maintained and serviced to the manufacturer’s recommended guidelines.
- You (the diver) are responsible for your own equipment at all times.
- Kos Divers has the right to refuse the use of your own equipment at any time.
- All certified divers must be able to safely follow a group dive, if you are unable to; Kos Divers has the right to end the dive for the safety of all divers.
- If you are unsure if you can follow a group dive safely and perform basic skills as required (e.g. mask clearance and regulator recovery) please ask about a Scuba review course or a Private / Silver or Private / Gold dive
- You need to be medically fit to dive! Please read and fill carefully the medical questionnaire. If it is needed take it to your physician for a medical evaluation.
*diving computer not included, available for rent.
- You will receive a full refund if you decide to cancel your dive/course up to a maximum of 15 days from your original booking and not less than 15 days from the first arranged diving day.
- All dives and courses will be refunded due to medical/health reasons if notification is given 48hrs before the dive and a health/sickness certificate is provided from your doctor.
- All dives and course will be refunded due to flight/ferry cancellation to Kos, (a copy of the cancellation notification is required)
- All dives and courses will be rearranged when possible or refunded if they are cancelled by Kos Divers due to hazardous weather/underwater conditions. (Kos Divers has the right to cancel due to hazardous weather/underwater conditions at any time.)
- Refunds will not be given for rain or cloudy weather.
- There is no refund for Padi Divemaster internship for any reason.
- There is no refund if you are late for you arranged dive or pickup time.
- There is no refund for PADI courses if you decide not to continue any time after the first day of training.
- There is no refund if your instructor decides you do not adequately meet PADI performance requirements. (Additional charges apply if extra training sessions are needed.)
- No refunds are given to certified divers who are not able to safely follow a group dive; resulting in the dive ending prematurely.
- No refunds are given to divers and students who do not meet the required perquisites stated by PADI or www.kosdivers.com (if you are unsure please ask for details). Extra charges will apply for required additional training .(e.g. Scuba review and Private dives)
- You need to complete your elearning before our appointment otherwise it won’t be possible to dive. No refunds are given if you fail the PADI medical questionnaire or your Discover scuba diving elearning after booking your dive or course.
- No refunds are given if you do not complete your eLearning before any scheduled water session of a Padi course.
- No refunds are given if you fail the PADI medical questionnaire after booking your dive or course.
- No refunds will be given if you arrive unfit to dive. (e.g. excess alcohol or substance consumption)
- Refunds made to credit cards will be made at a 2% surcharge.
- Refunds made via PayPal will be made at a 3% surcharge
- Refunds are not given if a dive is cancelled due to abusive behaviour of our staff by the diver, student or other family members.