*All prices are subject to change without notice and are based on the availability
Early booking offer !
Ask for availability before any online booking.
Bubblemaker course for 8 and 9 years old
The PADI Bubblemaker program is for boys and girls age 8 and 9 years old. It’s fun, easy and safe. The PADI Bubble maker program is a way for youngsters to join in the family fun of scuba diving or even start a trend! Children should be OK in the water, but they don’t have to be super swimmers since the maximum depth is only 2m/6 ft.
- For children eight years and older who want to have fun in the pool
- Also available as an open water experience (two metre max. depth) if sea condition is fine. (additional cost 60€ )
- Conducted by PADI Instructors
- No pre-training required
- Uses equipment made for children – not adults
- Typical sessions last about an hour (sign up, gear up and fun included)
The student diver-to-instructor ratio is 1:1 ( one instructor per student diver)
Please note that all our dives and courses are booked and paid in advance through www.kosdivers.com or at our dive shop depending on the next availability. Do not forget to choose the correct month and price from the menu "period". As soon as we receive your online payment we'll email you back suggesting a timetable for your dives or course which you can confirm or change day/s and time.