*All prices are subject to change without notice and are based on the availability
Bubblemaker course for 8 and 9 years old
The PADI Bubblemaker program is for boys and girls age 8 and 9 years old. It’s fun, easy and safe. The PADI Bubble maker program is a way for youngsters to join in the family fun of scuba diving or even start a trend! Children should be OK in the water, but they don’t have to be super swimmers since the maximum depth is only 2m/6 ft.
- For children eight years and older who want to have fun in the pool
- Also available as an open water experience (two metre max. depth) if sea condition is fine. (additional cost 60€ )
- Conducted by PADI Instructors
- No pre-training required
- Uses equipment made for children – not adults
- Typical sessions last about an hour (sign up, gear up and fun included)
The student diver-to-instructor ratio is 1:1 ( one instructor per student diver)
Please note that all our dives and courses are booked and paid in advanced or through kosdivers.com or at our dive shop a day or more before the scheduled day. Do not forget to choose the correct month and price from the menu " Select period". As soon as we receive your online payment we'll email you back suggesting a timetable for your dives or course which you can confirm or change day/s and time.